<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

yet another friday.

and i'm glad about that! i've spent the last 2 days home sick, feeling sorry for myself, and generally coughing up my lungs. probably not the wisest decision to come to work today, but i really need to finish a few jobs before i disappear for 2 weeks.

next week i'm up to the big smoke to learn about microsoft exchange. a necessary evil as we are too far down the microsuck path to back out easily. the boss wants me to upgrade to exchange 2003, but exchange 2000 was a big enough nightmare that they seem to have decided to spend the money on training before i screw it up, rather than overtime after it's been well and truly screwed.

the week afterwards i'm disappearing up the central coast for a week off. i'm quite looking forward to it, even though i can't work out at this stage how to take my surfboard. my car has shit itself and my lift doesn't have room or roof racks. drat. oh well...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com